- Vegetables of your choice, diced well : 2 cups
- 1 tbsp of Butter or 1 tbsp of Duck fat
- Thyme leaves - 2 sprigs (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Water to steam
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes | Cooking Time: 20 minutes | Serves 2
1. Fill a pot with half full with water and place a colander on top to hold the veggies.
2. On high heat, cover the colander with the veggies.
3. Once the water reaches a boil reduce heat to medium and cook for 15-20 minutes.
4. Once cook, transfer to a bowl and toss in with the butter or duck fat, optional separated thyme leaves and salt to taste.
Serve hot with your favourite main protein Roasted Beef with baked potatoes.