"This is a journey of my life since I was all of 12 yrs when I started my hand in cooking to now with displays of my learning and creations of recipes from around the world. My inspiration and role model has always been my Mum who has always created dishes from around the world and excellently well. I do not believe I would ever match to her culinary skills. I remember the times she could cook and bake almost 4-5 dishes in one go without ever letting one go under cooked or burnt! I was born and raised in Dubai, UAE and recently moved to India for family reasons. Kitchenette just means that over the decades, my kitchen has changed from that of my mum's to my uncle and aunt's, to my home in UAE and now in India. Pala't'te, describes both global cuisines ('Palatte'-diverse flavours) and pleasing diverse 'Palates'."

Thursday 23 April 2015

Kids' Special # 2 - Ghee Chapatti (Indian Flatbread with clarified butter) with steamed buttered veggies and poached egg

If you have been following my posts since last week you may have noticed that I have started a new recipe series dedicated to the most precious beings in our lives..Our Kids! So for all your SAHMs and SAHDs, I am hoping to provide you with a variety of meals/snacks for the kids.





As I mentioned in my last Kids' Special series #1 last week, I did tell you that I want to make it easy for you to cook up your kids' meal simultaneously with the adult meal or taken from a part of the adult meal.



So here is this week's Kids' Special meal -  Ghee Chapatti (Indian Flatbread with clarified butter) with steamed buttered veggies and poached egg.




For the recipes:

Ghee Chapatti 

Steamed Buttered Veggies

Poached Eggs

Hope your little one(s) enjoys this meal as much as mine did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I would love to hear your views and suggestions on my post. If you have tried my recipe and made alterations too, I would love to learn of it!

Kindly do not post any links or advertisements as they would NOT get published.

In case you face any issue in posting your comments, please do get in touch with me on gginazkitchenette@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for all your positive comments, suggestions and critiques..I will respond to your comments and feedback as soon as possible....

Waiting to hear from you!"